The goblins threatened Mulch with ------.
- sharp teeth
Mulch attacked the goblin Wart-face by -------.
- putting his fingers up the goblin's nose when he tried to fire a fireball
- unhinging his mouth and biting him in two pieces
- breaking an iron bed over his head
Root wanted Mulch to -------.
- capture Butler
- break in the Fowl Manor
- attack Artemis
Mulch agreed to Root's suggestion because -----------.
- Mulch hated humans
- Root would let him escape
- Root agreed to lessen Mulch's prison sentence
Mulch tunneled deep into the earth around the Fowl Manor to avoid ----------.
- motion sensors and land mines
- loose stones and insect life
- water from the recent rain storm
Mulch used ------------ as a pick to open the lock on the wine cellar door.
- his zipper pull
- a toothpick
- one of his hairs
What problem did Mulch have as he was walking through the hallways of the Fowl Manor?
- Mulch had gas.
- Mulch left muddy footprints on the carpet.
- Mulch ran into Juliet as she was going to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
How did Mulch get past the cameras?
- Mulch painted the camera lenses with green paint.
- Foaly recorded 10 seconds without Mulch in the hallways and had the video loop repeatedly.
- Mulch's eye camera showed Mulch the blind spots to walk in.
What was behind the portrait of Artemis Fowl, Senior?
- a safe
- a hidden camera
Why was Holly banging the floor with the bed?
- She was frustrated and was trying to relieve tension.
- She was making vibrations so Roots' sensors would be able to find her.
- She was trying to get to the ground to bury the acorn.
How did Mulch stop Butler from attacking him?
- Mulch used magic to freeze him.
- Mulch blasted him with his gun.
- Mulch gassed him.
What was in the hidden compartment of the safe?
- the Fairy Book
Mulch was able to escape by -----.
- walking out the front door of the manor
- putting the camera lens into a rabbit's eye and faking a cave in
- using Butler as a hostage
Holly could not escape because ------.
- she had orders to stay
- she broke her leg
- she couldn't find her shield