What plan did Root have for recovering the gold?
- sending in Mulch to steal the gold back
- attack Artemis before he goes back inside the manor
- get Holly out then blue rinsing the manor
What plan did Cudgeon have for capturing the humans?
- send in a troll
- use the stun curtain
- using psychology to reason with Artemis
Holly offered Artemis ----- if he was good.
- a lollipop
- trip to the zoo
- a ride on the merry-go-round
How did Chix get the troll out of the cage?
- the handlers shocked his back side
- the handlers coaxed the troll out with meat
- blew off the door and then the handlers hammered on the cage
Why did Juliet NOT want to go with Butler to the situations room?
- She was mad at Artemis for giving her too many tasks to do and was refusing his orders.
- She was "watching" wrestling on a make believe TV screen.
- She was afraid of the troll that was in the house and wanted to stay hidden.
When the troll was coming up the hall towards him, Butler hid in -----.
- the vault room behind the portraits
- the dungeon with all the hackles
- the armor room behind the suits of medieval armor
--------- came to rescue Juliet after the troll attacked Butler.
Holly tried to stop the troll with -----, but it didn't work.
- an acid bomb
- a double barreled gun
- her buzz baton
- the light on her helmet
When Butler regained consciousness ----------.
- he saw a light at the end of the tunnel
- he knew he was going to die
- the troll was about to eat him
- he was being healed by fairy magic
How was the troll defeated?
- Butler dressed in armor and fought him.
- Holly used the light to blind him then used her magic to immobilized him.
- Juliet thought she was on a wrestling show and fought him.
The troll lived because ------------.
- Holly used her magic to heal his wounds
- Holly asked Butler not to kill him
- Butler's gun was out of ammunition