Why did Artemis place the wrist locator in the whaler?
- He hated whaling and he could see the fairy's breath in the refrigerated room.
- His father had been killed on a ship and he felt a connection to ships due to this.
- Artemis didn't want to hurt anyone in the explosion and the whaler could be moved out to sea.
In her madness Angeline ------.
- locked Artemis in his room
- jumped out the window
- made a stuffed Timmy
Holly found ---------- in her boot.
- the acorn
- a camera
- her gun
Fairies operated best ---.
- at dawn and dusk
- during the day
- at night
The blue rinse -----.
- destroyed the landscape
- destroyed only living tissue
- blasted an entire area
Artemis's new camera was able to see the fairies because -------.
- it operated at 2000 frames a second
- detected heat sources
- detected sounds
At the sound off, Trouble discovered -----.
- number 4 was down
- everyone was accounted for
The fairies fought Butler with ---------.
- their buzz batons
What did Butler request after knocking all the fairies unconscious except Grub?
- a computer with all advanced fairy technology secrets
- a pot of gold in exchange for Holly
- a negotiator with high rank
Why did Holly not have to obey Juliet when she said, "And there's no need to break up the furniture either."?
- Holly was a prisoner which changed the rules.
- Juliet had her back turned toward Holly when she gave the orders.
- Juliet had not given the instructions eye to eye and they were not precise.
Commander Root's next plan in saving Holly after Butler fought his Retrieval Squad was -------.
- to use the plasma guns
- to send in the trolls
- to use the blue rinse
- to stop time at the Fowl Manor for the next 8 hours.
Root's only weapon for the negotiations was -----.
- a finger dart
- tri-barreled blaster
- buzz baton
Artemis wanted -------------- from Commander Root.
- technological advancements from the underworld
- one ton of twenty-four-carat gold
- sources of oil and gem stones
By the look in Artemis's eyes he was --------- about his knowledge of stopping the time-field.
- telling the truth