How did Commander Root learn of Holly's abduction?
- Holly left a SOS on her transmitter.
- Holly called him with her wrist locator.
- Foaly showed Root the video from Holly's helmet.
How was Root able to track Holly?
- She still had her locator.
- Root used Holly's helmet tracking device.
- Holly left a trail of pixie dust.
Who was going to try to rescue Holly?
- the Retrieval Squad
- Captain Vain
- Centaur Foaly
- Commander Root
What did Artemis do with the locator band?
- put it inside a Japanese whaler
- stomped on it
- tied it to a pigeon's leg
- reprogrammed it to give false data
What did Butler do to pick a fight with the workmen at the dock?
- He made fun of their clothing.
- He punched one of the men.
- He made fun of their mothers.
While Butler fought the workmen on the dock, Artemis -------.
- stole the tracking device
- hid Holly on the whaler
- planted a bomb on the whaler
---------- watched Holly while Artemis and Butler were away.
- Artemis's mother
How did Root track Holly's locator?
- Root could hear beeping noises when he got close to the locator.
- His helmet contained blueprints of Dublin with a red light indicating where the locator was.
- The locator transmitted a signal that flashed purple dots on Roots wrist locator to show the way.
Why could Foaly NOT get a blueprint of the whaler?
- The whaler was made in Russia.
- The whaler was over 100 years old.
- The whaler was a moving vehicle
- The whaler had a high lead content.
What happened to the whaler?
- Artemis blew it up.
- The whaler sank.
- The whaler floated out to sea.