The ritual to renew fairy powers must take place during a full moon, next to a river bend, and ------------------.
- with croaking frogs nearby
- beside a blooming dogwood
- beside the blarney stone
- next to an ancient oak
Instead of flying over the ocean Holly, ---------.
- went through an underground tunnel
- flew over Europe
- took a train
Holly chose to renew her powers --------.
- in Dublin
- a site off the southeast coast
- at Tara, near the Lia Fail
- at an isolated spot
Why did Holly's sensors NOT find Artemis and Butler?
- Artemis had covered the jeep with a foil similar to that used by NASA.
- Artemis had devised a bag made of elasticated foil polymer that trapped the heat inside the structure.
- Artemis made a specialized type of clothing that was made of fiberglass that trapped heat inside it.
Holly had to ------- the acorn.
Why did the mesmer magic not work on Artemis?
- Artemis was too young for the magic to work.
- Artemis learned the reflection spell from the Fairy Book.
- Artemis wore mirrored lenses.
What happened to Holly after she tried the magic?
- The magic came back to her and she fell to the ground unconscious.
- Butler fell unconscious right on top of Holly and she couldn't move.
- Artemis was able to dodge the magic spell and it hit Butler instead.
After Holly lay unconscious, Butler found -------.
- a pot of gold
- Holly's wand
- Holly's helmet
- Holly's wrist locator