The Perilous Road Chapter 11 Pages 113-122
Choose the correct answer for each question.
Chris had ----------- to show for day of hunting.
- a deer
- a fat old bear
- two squirrels and a raccoon
While Chris was looking down in the valley he saw ------.
- a fire
- troops marching
- supply wagons
After seeing the wagons Chris -----.
- just daydreamed about what he should do
- went and told Silas what he had seen
Jethro's job in the Federal army was -----.
- fighting on the front lines
- wagon driving
- errand runner
When Chris first discovered his brother's job he ------.
- ran to stop Silas from reporting to the Confederates
- ran to warn Jethro
- ran to General Bragg
When Chris couldn't find Silas he decided to -------.
- went to stop the generals
- create an ambush
- go warn his brother
The main idea of Chapter 11 is -------.
- Chris's hunting day goes bad
- Chris daydreams about attacking the Union army
- Silas can't be found when he is needed
- Chris tells a spy where and how the Confederates can attack a Union wagon train, then discovers Jethro could be driving one of the wagons