The women meeting in Seneca Falls said that ----.
- women are better than men
- men should do all the housework
- women and men are created equal and should be treated equally
- only men should be allowed to travel to the gold fields
Two leaders of the first women's rights convention held in Seneca Falls were ----.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Lucretia Coffin Mott
- Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- Lucretia Coffin Mott and Susan B. Anthony
Women were allowed to vote ---- years after the first convention at Seneca Falls.
Why were the women at Seneca Falls angry?
- Women could not vote, hold jobs, or go to colleges.
- Men were not doing any housework, taking care of the children, or cooking.