The Vacation Planner
You are to plan a week long vacation for four people to either
You will be given $3000.00 for travel expenses, food, hotels, entertainment, souvenirs, etc. The tasks below will help you plan the trip. Have fun!!!
1. Go to this link and run off worksheets and an expense log to help you keep track of your expenses.
2. Choose one of the places listed below for your vacation. Remember the longer your drive the less time you will have visiting your destination.
3. Plan your route. Driving directions.
- Washington, D.C. Vacations Made Easy Washingtonian DC Cool Kids 10 Things to Do with Kid in Washington, D.C.
- Orlando, Florida Disney World Family Trip Plans Family Vacation
- Atlanta, Georgia 7 Things To Do In Atlanta With Kids Top 10 things for Families to Do in Atlanta
- Williamsburg, Virginia Revolutionary War Fun Colonial Williamsburg
4. Determine the amount of money you will need to put aside for gasoline. Note: You must determine the type of car you will be driving first. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/5. Hotel
6. Entertainment -- Tickets
A special thanks to Barbara J. Forsberg firstname.lastname@example.org for her contribution to this unit.
Barbara says, "Another thing I did was to come up with "Life's Little Unexpected Emergencies". I plan to have a set of each good/bad news item for each student and have them draw one per week. I also came up with another activity using Disney's restaurant guide."
|"Life's Little Unexpected Emergencies"||