Which of the following events triggered sit-ins?
- Dred Scott Case
- Civil Rights Law
- Linda Brown's Application Refusal
- Woolworth's Segregated Lunch Counter
On February 1, 1960 four African American college students went to the "Whites Only" lunch counter at _____________________ in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- S. H. Kress
In sit-ins African Americans went to public places where they were not allowed to go by law and ______________.
- picketed with signs
- refused to leave until they were served
- sang songs and gave speeches
- passed out pamphlets about civil rights
In Nashville on February 27, 1960, the sit-ins ____________.
- were held at the Capitol Building
- took place in 40 locations the city
- became violent
- were televised
An estimated ______________ people participated in sit-ins.