I am continually looking for ways to improve my novel studies. Because I of this, I am searching for ten volunteers who would like to provide feedback on one of my novel studies in exchange for the free novel study unit plus a $10 TPT gift certificate.
Here’s What You Do
- Look through my novel units on TPT. This link will take you to ninety-five choices. Select any unit except the three free units I offer that you plan to teach in the upcoming school year.
- Fill out the form below that tells me your name, e-mail address, and first three novel choices. I will try to give everyone their first choice.
- As you teach the unit with your students, spend no more than five minutes at the end of each day and jot down notes that you think would help me to improve the unit. This may include the following:
- typos/mistakes that need to be corrected
- instructions that are unclear
- questions students didn’t understand
- things that went really well (This would be helpful to me when I create future units.)
- basically any advise would be greatly appreciated
4. When you finish the unit, e-mail me the notes, and I will send you the $10 TPT gift certificate.
I would love photos of the unit in action. These would be used in blog posts. You would be given credit for the photos you take unless you specifically ask not to be credited. Due to permission concerns, students should be photographed from the back or just hand shots with students working with the materials from the unit. Photos could also be of completed student work, material from the unit that is ready to be handed out, bulletin boards related to the unit, students working on an activity from the unit, and so on.
The information on the form will be kept confidential. It will only be used for the purpose specified in this post. I will e-mail novel studies to the first ten people who respond.
I hope this project will be a huge success.