- Which of the following is not a right of the federal government
- control trade with other countries
- elect the President of the United States
- to raise and collect taxes
- control one money system for the government
- The President and Vice President are really elected by -----.
- the Senate
- the House of Representatives
- the voters of America
- the 535 electors in the Electoral vote
- The President serves for a term of ----- years.
- Each state has a total of electors equaling -----.
- the number of their representatives in Congress
- two per state
- an equal number of representatives from each state
- All of the following are duties of the President except -----.
- make treaties with other nations
- appoint representatives to other nations
- appoint Supreme Court judges
- make laws for the country
- At different times in history different people have been picked by the
----- vote and the Electoral vote.
- The President is in charge of the ----- branch of government.