1. Cut paper into approximately 1 by 5
2. Cut an additional piece of paper 1 by
7 inches long.
3. Stack the pages together with the 7
inch piece on the bottom.
4. Line all the pages evenly at one end
and staple them together to form a book with turning pages.
5. Students write the prefix on the 7
inch piece of paper. On each page of the stack, they write an
additional word that can be used with the prefix.
6. The book flips where each word can be
read and discussed. Our books contained 8 pages; however, you
can make them with more or fewer pages.